Looking for a home can be fun and daunting. Here are 3 steps to help you with your home hunt.
1. Searching the web – There are dozens of sites that you can search for properties such as www.trulia.com, www.zillow.com, www.realtor.com, and www.craigslist.org, but many times they leave out info or may be outdated. Check for MLS#’s and send them to me. I will send you the full listing data sheet so you can view all info.
For the easist way just go to my website to view the full MLS through my website.. this will provide multiple photos, google maps, virtual maps, and much much more for each property!
2. Contact me with your needs and wants. I won’t pressure you just give you the info you want and need. I can set you up on a listing cart that will automatically send you properties as soon as they hit the market and when there is a price change.
3. If you are in town, drive around and check out different neighborhoods. This will help you get a feel of the area and where you may want to hone in on looking for a property.
4. Talk to the locals – I have lived here for 28 years and can tell you anything you want to know, but you dont have to take my word for it. When you go out to eat ask your server, bartender, or cashier.
5. Pick up a local real estate magazine.
6. Call The Collins Team – 928.230.5168